Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the companies acquired recently. Outlining the various levels of stock options that can be attained as an associate. Doc also talks about the different varieties of coffees available through the "Javalution" company.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a couple of news articles regarding a report from the National Center for Health Statistics. The report states that half of all Americans drink at least one sugary beverage everyday. In young males 70% have at least one sugar drink everyday. Officials believe this could be contributing to America's weight problem.
- Jim has questions regarding a benign tumor on his neck and a low grade chronic sinus infection.
- Donna is experiencing severe morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Margaret asks Dr. Wallach how to go about doing a digestive system cleanse.
- James has several health challenges including type 2 diabetes, hypertension, obestiy and congestive heart disease.
- Brenda has questions regarding hypertension.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-10080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.