Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing one of Youngevity's latest acquisitions publicly traded "Javalution" coffee company. Outlining several of the more popular blends and some of the health benefits associated with these coffees that have nutrients added. Also asserting that now is a great time to get involved with a Youngevity business to help offset the down economy.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a British research study on the health benefits of chocolate. Researchers at the University of Cambridge reviewed seven previously published studies on the health benefits of chocolate. Finding that those who cosumed higher levels of chocolate had a 37% reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, a 31% reduction in diabetes and a 29% reduced risk of stroke. The also recommend dark chocolate with at least 60% cocoa and advised against eating milk chocolate.
- Jim has two questions the first concerns a 77 year old woman with carpal tunnel syndrome. Next he has questions regarding a 66 year old man diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Sandra has been diagnosed with polyps in her colon.
- Clara's grandmother has macular degeneration.
- Voga is a type 2 diabetic trying to control his blood sugar naturally.
- Angel's grandmother has chronically low energy.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.