Pharmacist Ben Fuchs fills in for Dr. Wallach. Ben starts the show discussing how he believes the healthcare system in the U.S. is broken. That putting patients on drugs for their whole lives is just bad medicine. Asserting there are better ways to prevent and reverse health challenges.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Ben Fuchs discuss a news article regarding a research study on vitamin A. British researchers conducted 43 trials on over 200,000 children in the UK and Pakistan and found that a vitamin A supplement could reduce child mortality in low and middle income countries by 24%. Which translates into 600,000 saved lives every year.
- Susie has a friend with a diagnosis of a blood clotting agent deficiency.
- David has obsessive thinking and wants to try and relax.
- Fran is experiencing severe back pain.
- Tish has a friend diagnosed with hypoglycemia.
- Susan has a friend whose child has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.