Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach mentions the most recent statistic of 15 plus million casualties suffered by patients at the hands of the medical industry. With 150,000 or more killed each year through medical mistakes. Doc asserts that people should educate themselves so they won't become one of those statistics.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent news article concerning a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine. The study anonomously questioned over 3000 doctors about their ties to drug companies. The study found that almost 95% of the doctors who participated reported some type of relationship with the pharmaceutical industry. Reporting everything from free lunches and drug samples to trips and cash payments.
- Ernest recently had a cancerous prostate removed and is wanting a nutritional plan.
- Ken's wife has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism.
- Dean suffers from chronic kidney stones.
- Kevin has plantar faciitis and bone spurs.
- Mark asks how much "Rebound FX" can be consumed in a day.