Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the down economy. Asserting that the government is set to cut Medicare and Medicaid benefits. Doc contends that before that occurs people should start educating themselves about health and start taking the mighty 90. He also recommends that people start a home based business through Youngevity and it's family of companies to offset any increased medical expenditures.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study of atherosclerosis patients. The study found that patients who received CCTA (computed tomography angiography) scans were more likely to be put on medications and undergo surgery than those not getting scanned. These heart scans cost about $600 or more. The study also found that the patients who got scanned and received drugs and additional procedures did not fare any better than those not scanned.
- Linna has several health challenges including low blood pressure, 50% kidney function, osteoporosis and had a pace maker installed.
- Kevin asks Dr. Wallach for a nutritional supplement plan to deal with the symptoms of bipolar disorder.
- Darryl's mother has been diagnosed with type II diabetes, hypertension, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and vertigo.
- Michaels 8 year old cat has hyperthyroidism.
- Barbara asks Dr. Wallach for a nutritional supplement plan to help promote a healthy prostate.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.