Dr. Wallach & Dead Doctors Don't Lie Live Show: 888-379-2552

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080      KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Dead Doctors Don't Lie Program 16 April 2007

Download File

Monologue

Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the school shooting at Virginia Tech University.  All discusses a news article in the health and fitness section where the author says people still believe they can get all the nutrients they need from the basic food groups.   Doc disagrees point out that plants don't make minerals and only have in them what they absorb.  So if the minerals aren't in the soil they won't  be in the foods.

Pearls of Wisdom

Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a couple of news articles the first concerns research linking compounds in broccoli and soy to slowing cancer growth.  The second story concerns inspections of imported foods.  In the wake of the tainted pet foods this article outlines that only 1.3% of imported foods are inspected.  That means the other 98.7% goes right into our food stream uninspected.  Just last month alone of those that were inspected 850 food shipments of grains, fish, vegatables, nuts, spices, oils and other foods were detained by the FDA.

Callers

  • Samantha was diagnosed as bipolar two years ago and was recently diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis).
  • Bob has a dog that is constantly licking his cat's face and ears.
  • Ray has a 12 year old cat diagnosed with diabetes.
  • Rose Marie has questions regarding DHEA.

Get Started Today!

  • 1

Dr. Wallach's New Book

EpiGenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease Transmission

Must Read! This book will change the way we view medicine!

Latest Podcasts

  • Dead Doctors Don't Lie Program 10 July 2014 +

    Read More
  • Mr Mom with David Marin Hr2- July 06th 2014- Scientology's Anti-drug Program in Public Schools- Guests: Professor Dave Touretzky, and SF Chronicle reporter Nanette Asimov +

    Read More
  • Mr Mom with David Marin Hr1- July 06th 2014- Scientology's Anti-drug Program in Public Schools- Guests: Professor Dave Touretzky, and SF Chronicle reporter Nanette Asimov +

    Read More
  • The Saturday Special with Michael Zwerling- July 05th 2014- MZ's Musical Extravaganza +

    Read More
  • Dead Doctors Don't Lie Program 09 July 2014 +

    Read More
  • 1

Breaking News

  • 187 RAPIST DND PAROLE-7/10/14-1901-PMD +

    A PAROLE BOARD HAS DENIED RELEASE FOR A CONVICTED CAPITOLA MURDERER-RAPIST. 57 YEAR OLD WIFRIED WILLIE BROWN WAS 16 IN Read More
  • LV TAGGER ARRSTD-7/10/14-1820-PMD +

    SANTA CRUZ COUNTY DEPUTIES ARRESTED A SUSPECTED TAGGER IN LIVE OAK EARLY THURSDAY. AT ABOUT 2:30 A-M DEPUTIES SPOTTED 2 Read More
  • CHILD MLSTER ARRSTD-7/10/14-1800-PMD +

    MONTEREY COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES ARRESTED A CHUALAR MAN FOR CHILD MOLESTATION. 37 YEAR OLD ANER FLORES HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH Read More
  • chualar murder-7/10/14-1717-PMD +

    A CHUALAR MAN IS DEAD FOLLOWING A SHOOTING. POLICE ARRIVED ON THE SCENE OF REPORTS OF MULTIPLE GUNSHOTS ON ADAMS Read More
  • SLNS PLCE 4TH FATL SHTNG-updt-7/10/14-1647-PMD +

    AN OFFICER INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SALINAS LEFT 1 MAN DEAD YESTERDAY (THURS). THE INCIDENT TOOK PLACE AROUND 5 A-M AT Read More
  • 1