Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show stating that people should be proactive with the health. Meaning they should take preventative measures to promote good health. Asserting this can be accomplished with a proper diet and nutritional supplementation.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a couple of news articles. The first concerns a new trend of states passing "I'm sorry" legislations. These are laws that allow a doctor to say "oops I screwed up and I'm sorry" to patients without fear of those words being used against them in court. Another news story outlines a report from a lab that found of 20 joint supplements reviewed 40% didn't contain the levels of chondroitin/glucosamine that the labels stated.
- C.A. asks Dr. Wallach the difference between colloidal and ionic mineral supplements.
- Jason has growths on his leg following a surgery.
- Rita has a Yorkie diagnosed with hypoglycemia.
- Bethany is a 16 year old girl whose menstral cycle stopped nearly a year ago.
- Bernie has questions concerning weight loss.