Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the most recent U.S. News and World Report that indicates there are 15 million casualties in the medical industry each year. Also outlining the amount of money spent on health care in this country is in the trillions. Despite the fact that Americans still rank 46th in health and longevity when compared to other industrialized nations.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent news articile concerning "anesthesia awareness" also known as "unintended intraoperative awareness". These two terms are used to describe when the anesthesiologist gives you the drug that paralyzes your muscles but does not give you a general anesthesia to put you to sleep. Leaving the patient awake while they having a procedure performed on their bodies. Leaving the patient with post traumatic stress syndrome following the surgery.
- Jackie has questions concerning psoriasis.
- Michael has questions regarding mixing other nutritional products with those produced by Youngevity.
- Debra has two questions the first concerns the antioxidant properties in any of Hershey's powdered chocolate. Second she asks Dr. Wallach if garlic pills can be given to dogs and cats.
- Caroline has questions concerning air-borne allergens.
- Molly's daughter has been diagnosed with a fungal skin infection.
- Barbara has a testimonial concerning the restoration of color to her hair through taking nutritional supplements.