Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach discusses the importance of antioxidants for good health. Outlining several Youngevity products that are rich in antioxidants.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning the death of former Play Boy model Anna Nicole Smith. The Florida medical examiner is reporting that 11 different prescription medications were found in Smith's hotel room. All eleven of the drugs were prescribed by pychiatrist Khristine Eroshevich a personal friend of Smith. According to one expert on phamaceutical drugs 5 or 6 of the drugs found in Smith's bloodstream had over-lapping mechanisms of action. Also stating they should never have been prescribed or taken at the same time.
- Sonny has a new grandchild and the mother can't nurse so he's concerned about the baby getting the proper nutrients it needs.
- Mary's doctor told her she has thick blood and prescribed a blood thinner.
- James has a dog that keeps chewing the fur off of it's paws.
- Carl has two questions the first concerns a friend diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Second he asks about the healing properties of cinnamon.
- Addie has bone spurs on her neck and her doctor wants to perform surgery to remove them.