Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show mentioning "Black History" month. Also discussing the great antioxidant capabilities of "Youngvity's" new "Cocogevity" juice.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss new research involving brain health. A news article discusses two new studies that found the flavanols in cocoa actually increase blood flow to the brain. A Swedish study has found evidence the that the adult human brain does grow new neurons. Previously this was thought to not be possible although researchers have known for sometime that other mammals possess this cabability.
- Grace has been recently diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome.
- Matt has psoriasis on his feet.
- Amber's dog has been diagnosed with hip dysplasia.
- Rhonda has questions regarding a recent bone density test.
- Ann has a cat with intestinal cancer.