Dr. Wallach talks about weight loss and weight gain. Asserting that people can't lose weight and keep it off because they don't address the root cause. Doc outlines the various Youngevity products and programs for losing weight.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach dicuss a recent report from the National Academies of Science's Institute of Medicine. The report states that 7000 people a year die because of mistakes made with prescriptions because of poor or sloppy hand writing. Dell, Google and Aetna Insurance along with several hospitals are working on a $100 million dollar project to get doctors to use electronic methods such as eRx.
- Pat calls to make Dr. Wallach aware that CBS Nighly news will be doing a special report tonight on the nutritional supplement industry.
- Jeff has questions concerning his thyroid function.
- Rose has a cat with an extremely bad wound on its leg that is not healing properly.
- Lydia is experiencing peripheral neuropathies.
- Amy has food allergies that are causing a chronic skin rash.