Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallah disusses Youngevity's new "Jumbo Brain Pack". Several products packaged together to help stimulate improved brain function.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent news story regarding the over use of antibiotics. Specifically the article discusses the use of antibiotics to treat bronchitis. Bronchitis is caused by a virus and does not work. The New England Journal of Medicine reports that 70-80% of patients are still treated with antibiotics.
- Jeff has questions concerning getting off of the drug Crestor.
- David asks Dr. Wallach's opinion of eating beef and chicken livers.
- Barbara is suffering from acid reflux.
- Kevin's 9 year old son has been diagnosed with ADD.
- Jim has questions concerning peripheral neuropathies.