Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach discusses a recent news story concerning Kentucky Fried Chicken. The company has announced that it is reducing and eliminating trans fats from all of their products. A move that New York City restauranteurs are also considering. Doc also mentions another story concerning the avian flu. Experts believe that the avian flu has mutated and is spreading across Asia and China. They also believe the cause is the vaccine they developed for the flu.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent study on hand washing in hospitals. The study found that nurses and aides were much better at washing their hands in instances where the should than doctors. One study had doctors report on their own hand washing which the doctors estimated at 73% nearly three quarters of the time. The same doctors were observed and the actually only washed their hands 9% of the time.
- Barbara has questions concerning water filtration.
- Anthony's wife is experiencing neuropathies in her feet.
- Merle has a dog that has a skin infection.
- Charles has recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- Paul has been bedridden for three weeks due to extreme fatigue.