Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing Alzheimer's. Asserting that it is a physician caused nutritional deficiency. Contending that low cholesterol levels contribute to the disease. Because the body uses cholesterol to make mylar which is the protective sheath around neural synapses.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent news article regarding chemotherapy. A recent government study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institue found that complications following chemotherapy for breast cancer are greater than previously thought. Those receiving chemo with 12 months of the initial diganosis of breast cancer were 16% more likely to have an adverse event that requiring hospitalization or emergency care.
- Shala has questions regarding anxiety.
- Sergio asks Dr. Wallach if glucosamine supplements can be linked to insulin resistance.
- Janine has questions concerning the sugar substitute sucralose.
- Bill has been experiencing an increase in interoccular pressure.
- Georgia asks Dr. Wallach about osteoporosis and elevated cholesterol levels.