Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing all of the celebrities that have died over the past few months. Outlining how he believes that Andy Rooney, Dick Clark and Neil Armstrong all died due to medical mistakes. Citing the statistics of how many Americans die each and every year at the hands of the medical doctors.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study on sleep apnea. A Swedish study found half of all those in the study had mild to severe sleep apnea. With a sleep apnea defined as a patient who experiences at least five espisodes an hour where they stopped breathing for longer than 10 seconds. Doc asserts this is normal behavior and that this is a doctor invented disease. Invented to sell drugs, surgeries and breathing machines.
- Joseph has a cat with felne leukemia.
- Daniel has a friend diagnosed with tendonitis.
- Dave has genital herpes and wants to control symptoms naturally.
- Roger has a friend whose child has been diagnosed with ADHD.
- Juanita's friend has been diagnosed with ataxia.
- David's son recently experienced tachy cardia.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program week days from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.