Dr. Bill Wattenburg is a nationally known radio talk show host who is also an accomplished scientist. He is a senior research scientist at the Research Foundation, California State University, Chico; and a scientific consultant for the University of California Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and many other institutions. He is a former nuclear weapons designer at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory; a former member of the US Air Force Scientific Advisory Board; and a former UC Berkeley professor of electrical engineering. He was co-founder of Berkeley Scientific Laboratories with Dr. Donald Glaser (Nobel Prize, Physics, 1960).
Bill Wattenburg now does talk radio shows on stations all over the United States. For twenty-five years, he was a talk show host on KGO Radio AM810, ABC, San Francisco. His popular nighttime show, “The Open Line to the West Coast,” was the most listened to show in that time slot in eleven western states. Bill Wattenburg was also invited to play the radio/TV show host in three Clint Eastwood movies, The Dead Pool, Pink Cadillac, and True Crime.
Bill Wattenburg’s profession in the media began when he was a young professor at U.C. Berkeley. A group of clever faculty housewives teased him into writing an hilarious satire on male sexual behavior. As author Will Harvey, he wrote How to Find and Fascinate a Mistress --and survive in spite of it all. (Pocketbooks 1970). It quickly became an outrageous best seller. (The initial title was How to Be Good to a Woman. Men would not read it. So, one night he changed the title and the word woman to mistress throughout the book. The media and bookstores loved it... ) Right in the teeth of the women’s liberation movement , author Will Harvey was invited on over 150 major radio and TV interview shows all over the country over the next two years. Women loved him when they heard the main message of the book. Many gave the book to the men in their lives. The national notoriety that Will Harvey achieved transformed into radio and TV shows on the west coast for Dr. Bill Wattenburg.
* Dr. Wattenburg can be heard live on KSCO every Sunday Night from 8pm-11pm.
To call in to Dr. Bill's show dial 1-800-449-8255
click this link to view a powerful video "If I wanted America to fail"
From Bill Wattenburg:
The Congressional Reform Act of 2011 needs to be passed. This is long overdue.
Warren Buffett, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling:
"I could end the deficit in 5 minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election. The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc. Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure. Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise. In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around. Congressional Reform Act of 2011
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office. 2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose. 3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do. 4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%. 5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people. 6. Congress members must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people. 7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 1/1/13. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work. If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time? THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS! If you agree, pass it on.
The Womack Case Bill Wattenburg defended Robert Womack on talk radio on the west coast for several years. Bill kept the spotlight on the government officials almost every week until justice was done.The link below will give you the bizarre story of Robert Womack. He eventually won a million dollar plus settlement from Amador county, a vicious prosecutor, and the California Highway Patrol because they attempted to coerce him into paying large fines and then persecuted him when he refused their intimidation. He sued them in federal court for violation of his civil rights.
Find Out More: www.wattenburg.us
More Articles ...
- KSCO Presents Dr Bill Wattenburg Hr1 April 17th 2012
- KSCO Presents Dr Bill Wattenburg Hr2 April 16th 2012
- KSCO Presents Dr Bill Wattenburg Hr1 April 16th 2012
- KSCO Presents Dr Bill Wattenburg Hr2 April 11th 2012
- KSCO Presents Dr Bill Wattenburg Hr2 April 10th 2012
- KSCO Presents Dr Bill Wattenburg Hr1 April 10th 2012
- KSCO Presents Dr Bill Wattenburg Hr2 April 09th 2012
- KSCO Presents Dr Bill Wattenburg Hr1 April 09th 2012