Pharmacist Ben Fuchs fills in for Dr. Wallach. Ben starts the show discussing the importance of vitamin D3 for good health. Outlining various health challenges that can result from vitamin D3 deficiencies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Ben Fuchs discuss a recent Australian study that found moderate drinking of beer, wine or gin during a meal helped to reduce overall blood sugar levels following the meal. In lean healthy individual postprandial glycemia (post meal blood sugar) by up to 37%.
- Barbara has a friend trying to de-toxify his body with nutritional supplements.
- Tommy's wife is dealing with post-stroke issues.
- Arlene is developing a lot of skin tag type of warts on her body.
- June's daughter has been diagnosed with RLS (restless leg syndrome).
- Joe has been diagnosed with celiac disease.