Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the Drink ACT home-based business. Outlining the advantages of having a home-based business to offset the increasing costs of life in America.
Pearls of Widsom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent research study. Researchers found that nearly one third of patients in hospitals needing heart defibrilation don't get it within the recommended two minutes. For each minute the patient goes without treatment the risk of death, brain damage or disabilitly increases.
- Guy has questions concerning raw sugar compared to substitutes.
- Jean is currently on a nutritional supplement plan and wants Doc to tweak her program.
- Sue Ellen's dog is constantly thristy.
- Peter has a 65 year old friend with type I diabetes.
- Ann was recently diagnosed with type II diabetes.