Dr. Wallach discusses the poor economy and job losses as well as the loss of medical insurance. Continuing to outline the financial and tax benefits associated with a home-based business through Youngevity.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story concerning a woman that spent 19 hours in a hospital ER. Despite the fact the woman never saw a doctor the hospital sent her a bill for $162 because a nurse spent about 5 minutes taking the woman's vital signs. Hospital administrators saying the the bill wasn't for waiting it was for the care she received.
- Sonya has a friend who is struggling with nutrient malabsorbtion.
- Preah has follow-up questions regarding a heart attack.
- Bill has several health challenges including type II diabetes, congestive heart disease and neuropathies.
- Peggy's husband has questions regarding nutritional supplements and problems with a catheter.
- Melissa's cat has been exhibiting signs of a virus or flu.