Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing more bad economic news, more layoffs and companies asking the government for help. Contending that now is a great time to start a home-based business. Outlining all of the various financial and tax benefits of owning a business.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a study that found that on any given day 7000 hospital patients contract the bacteria clostridium difficile. Also on any given day 300 people may die from the infection. Many are now worried this bacteria will become the new superbug.
- Gene's sister has been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia.
- Carol has questions concerning severe dizziness following a head cold.
- Cory has questions regarding her son who has eczema.
- Wendy was diagnosed with sub-clinical hypothryoidism.
- Lena's foot was broken when she was kicked by a horse.