Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the importance of antioxidants for preventing cancer. Recommending Youngevity's "Ulitimate Selenium", "Vitale" and "Cocogevity" as great products for cancer prevention.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two recent news stories. The first concerns a study that found an extract from broccoli helps prevent skin cancer. The second story concerns a study that found people in their 20's gain 15 to 30 pounds over five years on average. The study found that married couples in the same age range gain 6 to 9 pounds more than their single and dating counterparts.
- Maria has questions concerning poor digestion.
- Bill has been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia.
- Sue's vocal cords were damaged in a horse accident.
- Mary has a friend diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma.
- Janie's father has been diagnosed with type II diabetes.