Dr. Wallach starts the show outlining a nutritional plan for good thyroid function. Doc also discusses various aspects of women's health recommending several Youngevity products that specifically promote good health in women.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article that outlines four specific "bad eating" habits. Unfortunately, in the entire article there is no mention of "pica or cribbing" the basic root causes of over-eating. Doc asserts that bad eating habits are symptoms of greater problem that is mineral deficiencies.
- Sharon has a dog with food allergies.
- Frank has a seven year old son diagnosed with Ewing's sarcoma.
- Sue has two questions the first concerns thyroid problems. Second she has questions concerning bone health in a 12 year old athlete.
- Fred's wife is a smoker diagnosed with lung cancer.
- Kim's dad has hypertension and is also experiencing dizziness.