Dr. Wallach discusses the fact that 15 million Americans are killed, injured and infected every year. Dr. Wallach suggests that people should become more pro-active with their health care and take responsibility for their own health. Outlining several strategies as to how people can educate themselves about their health.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a couple of recent news stories. The first concerns a doctor who called in a bomb threat to get a plane he had missed to return to the airport. The second story concerns a repiratory therapist who has been accused of molesting children under his care.
- Mary gives a testimonial regarding Youngevity's "Cocogevity" and how it helped alleviate her hayfever symptoms.
- Edith has questions concerning a recent colonoscopy.
- Florence has been diagnosed with polyps in her colon.
- Kyle has a rash on his inner thighs.
- Jim (email) has questions concerning IBS.