Dr. Wallach discusses a report of 2 new out breaks of H5N1 flu in South Korea. Doc also discusses a new DVD from Youngevity regarding the health benefits of the trace mineral selenium.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent research study on statin drugs. The anecdotal study of 7 previous studies found that giving statin drugs to otherwise healthy people offered little protection from dying of a heart attack.
- Bill has questions regarding RLS (restless leg syndrome).
- Anne has two questions the first concerns insulin resistance and second she asks about insomnia.
- Lee has been diagnosed with trigeminal myalgia.
- Guy has additional questons concerning RLS.
- Anne has a cat that is constantly vomiting furr balls.