Dr. Wallah disusses Youngevity's new "Jumbo Brain Pack". Several products packaged together to help stimulate improved brain function.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent news story regarding the over use of antibiotics. Specifically the article discusses the use of antibiotics to treat bronchitis. Bronchitis is caused by a virus and does not work. The New England Journal of Medicine reports that 70-80% of patients are still treated with antibiotics.
- Jeff has questions concerning getting off of the drug Crestor.
- David asks Dr. Wallach's opinion of eating beef and chicken livers.
- Barbara is suffering from acid reflux.
- Kevin's 9 year old son has been diagnosed with ADD.
- Jim has questions concerning peripheral neuropathies.