Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the recent problem of ecoli in fresh spinich. He also mentions the newest incidents of birds showing up with the H5N1 flu in the U.S. Also talking about weight loss and the new Youngevity product Slender FX.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a couple of recent news articles. The first concerns a woman who went to the ER (emergency room) with classic heart attack symptoms. But waited nearly two hours to see a doctor and died in the waiting room. The second article is about premature infants that were killed in a hospital after receiving adult doses of the blood thinner Heparin.
- Beverly has questions about Alzheimer's.
- Wilson's wife is wanting to lose about 30 pounds.
- John asks Dr. Wallach about fibromyalgia.
- Kevin is experiencing osteo-arthritis in his lower back.
- Brian has questions regarding high blood pressure.