Dr. Wallach discusses a recent report by the International Diabetes Federation that asserts type II diabetes is dramatically on the rise world wide. Doc recommends his "Deadly Recipe" book for people to learn more about the cause and prevention of this deadly disease.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach further discuss some of the findings addressed at a news conference at the World Diabetes Congress. Type II diabetes is also on the rise in children in fact in Japan type II diabetes is more common in children than type I and in the U.S. up to 45% of new cases in children are type II.
- Jim has been diagnosed with lung cancer.
- Sue's sister is undergoing chemotherapy and is depressed.
- Judy has questions concerning childhood vaccinations.
- DeAnna is allergic to sulpha drugs and has questions regarding the sulfur found in some "Youngevtiy" products.
- Ann's husband has been experiencing arm pain while he is walking.