The family of a Felton woman who died this month after consuming tainted caramel apples is filing a wrongful death lawsuit against Safeway. 81-year-old Shirlee Jean Frey purchased the product from the grocery chain around Halloween. She died earlier this month after suffering from a listeria infection. Health officials have linked a number of recent cases of food-related illness to caramel apples. The Center for Disease Control is currently working to identify the brands that are infected with listeria. Anyone who has purchased commercially produced, prepackaged caramel apples is urged to throw them away.