Dr. Wallach starts the show stating that people should be proactive with the health. Meaning they should take preventative measures to promote good health. Asserting this can be accomplished with a proper diet and nutritional supplementation.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a couple of news articles. The first concerns a new trend of states passing "I'm sorry" legislations. These are laws that allow a doctor to say "oops I screwed up and I'm sorry" to patients without fear of those words being used against them in court. Another news story outlines a report from a lab that found of 20 joint supplements reviewed 40% didn't contain the levels of chondroitin/glucosamine that the labels stated.
- C.A. asks Dr. Wallach the difference between colloidal and ionic mineral supplements.
- Jason has growths on his leg following a surgery.
- Rita has a Yorkie diagnosed with hypoglycemia.
- Bethany is a 16 year old girl whose menstral cycle stopped nearly a year ago.
- Bernie has questions concerning weight loss.