Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the high cost of health care in America. Asserting that this high cost of medical is forcing companies out of the U.S. to other countries such as India and Pakistan. Recommending that people educate themselves about their own health so they won't need the medical industry.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent news article regarding a report on the economic impact of health care in the U.S. The report by the Milken Institute found that common chronic health conditions cost the U.S. economy more that $1 trillion dollars every year. This due to the high cost of health care combined with others expenses such as lost productivity. The total economic cost could reach $6 trillion by the year 2050 if nothing is done to stem the tide.
- Christy asks Dr. Wallach if there is a way to lessen freckles on her arms.
- Ken has questions regarding the new Youngevity energy drink ACT.
- Monica relates a testimonial concerning the positive health effects she experienced in taking the Youngevity products.
- Susan has questions regarding the processing of dry dog foods.
- Mary has a dog with chronic allergies that lead to yeast infections.