Dr. Wallach starts todays show discussing ways to "recession-proof' your life. Asserting that the people with multiple income streams will be in better financial situations should a recession hit than those who just have one good job. Outlining the various financial and tax advantages of owning a "home-based" business.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent news article on drug mix-ups. The article contends that were nearly twice as many drug mix-ups between 2004 and present. The problem identified is the growing number of drugs whose generic or brand names are similar.
- Elvira has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism.
- Claudia has questions regarding a young boy with cystic fibrosis.
- Rodney's wife has been told she has elevated blood cholesterol levels and her doctor has prescribed a statin drug.
- Peggy's cat recently injured it's back and has difficulty urinating.
- Susan is scheduled to undergo an angioplast procedure.