(20:20) PRUNEDALE - All 3 kittens died as a result of the fire that left 7 Prunedale residents homeless today. The blaze, that began in the family’s Tustin Road garage, was called-in around 5:30 this morning. They had left a heat lamp on in the garage to keep the kittens warm, and it is thought that the heat lamp may have started the fire. The Red Cross is helping the 2 adults and 5 children with money for food, clothing, diapers, and a place to stay for the next few days. The damage from the fire was estimated to cost 350-thousand dollars to repair, and at least 2 cars were also damaged in the blaze.