Dr. Wallach starts todays show discussing weight loss as many make this their New Years resolution. Doc outlines several of the Youngevity products that work great as weight loss aids. He also describes a few good weight loss strategies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two news articles dealing with surgery. The first concerns an upcoming event where people will be allowed to view a live heart surgery via closed circuit television. Next they discuss an article that describes the need for patients to become proactive and ask their doctors questions before any surgery as none come without risk of complications.
- John is currently on a synthetic thyroid medication but wants off of it.
- Anne has questions concerning ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).
- Mal has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- Celeste has a mule that is leaking urine.
- Al quit smoking for 6 months and felt horrible and started smoking again. But still wants to quit smoking.