Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing osteoporosis. Contending there are at least 147 different disease states that are actually manifestations of osteoporosis. Asserting that drugs are not the answer as they only treat the symtoms and not the actual cause of the disease.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent research study that found a link between vitamin D3 and calcium intake and a reduced risk of cancers. The study found that women followed for 4 years taking 1000iu of vitamin D3 and calcium had a 60 percent reduced risk of getting any form of cancer.
- Michael has problems with muscle contractions.
- Yosi has questions concerning high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Cynthia asks Dr. Wallach if her pet dove that escaped has a chance of survival.
- Billy has been diagnosed with RLS (restless leg syndrome).
- Larry has questions concerning arthritis in his knee.