Dr. Wallach begins today's show mentioning the recent drops in the stock market. An indicator that the economy is slowing which could mean companies could start cutting back on employee benefits such as health care. Doc recommends starting a Youngevity home-base business to offset any potential income losses.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent news story concerning doctor patient relationships. In the article doctors and researchers give examples of indications in might be time for the patient to seek another doctor's advice.
- Sonja has a friend with a baby that has a rash all over it's body.
- Clair has been diagnosed with arthiritis and asks Dr. Wallach for a nutritional supplement plan.
- Helen recently ordered some Youngevity products and the products were somewhat warm from extreme heat in her region. She asks Doc if this will reduce the effectiveness of the products.
- Carol has been diagnosed as post-menopausal but feels she is too young.
- Betty's husband has been diagnosed with DVT (deep vein thrombosis).