Show Talk

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Local News

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

A MONTEREY BUILDING WAS EVACUATED YESTERDAY AFTER A CEILING FAN OVERHEATED.   FIRE CREWS ARRIVED AT THE BUILDING ON THE 8-HUNDRED BLOCK OF CANNERY ROW NEAR DAVID AVENUE AT 2 P-M AFTER RECEIVING A REPORT OF BLACK SMOKE COMING FROM THE CEILING.   SEVERAL BUSINESSES WERE ASKED TO EXIT THE BUILDING WHILE THE SOURCE OF THE SMOKE WAS INVESTIGATED. THE SMOKE WAS TRACED TO AN OVERHEATING CEILING FAN.   THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE DEFECTIVE FAN IS ESTIMATED AT ABOUT 1-THOUSAND DOLLARS.

 

 

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.