-

Show Talk

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Local News

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

A WATSONVILLE FAMILY IS HOMELESS AFTER A SATURDAY FIRE.   AT AROUND 8:50 A-M FIRE FIGHTERS received A REPORT OF A FIRE ON FIRST BLOCK OF MARIN STREET.  ONCE ON SCENE, THE FIREMEN WERE ABLE TO CONTAIN THE BLAZE TO THE SECOND STORY KITCHEN OF THE DUPLEX WHERE IT ORIGINATED.  THE FIRE IS BELIEVED TO HAVE STARTED ON THE STOVE TOP. NO INJURIES HAVE BEEN REPORTED, THE FAMILY IS RECEIVING TEMPORARY SHELTER FROM THE RED CROSS.

 

 

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.