Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing cystic fibrosis outlining his experience with the Yerkes Primate Institute. Stating he was fired for discovering the cause of cystic fibrosis in animals. Also relating the story of Jerry Lewis being fired by the Muscular Dystrophy Foundation for presenting Dr. Wallach's scientific data on the disease.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two news articles regarding studies involving antidepressant drugs. The first study discussed concluded that those taking antidepressants of a moderate to heavy dose for more than two years have a 84% increased risk of type 2 diabetes. Another study found that those taking curcumin a compound found in the spice turmeric fared just as well as those taking drugs for depression.
- Kathy's husbands leg is infected with parasitic worms.
- Ralph has two questions the first concerns a client who doesn't like the smell of the Youngevity vitamin products. Second he asks Doc for an alternative to getting colonoscopies.
- Sally has several health challenges including obesity, type 2 diabetes, enlarged thyroid, high blood pressure, sarcoidosis and asthma.
- Donna's father-in-law has been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, osteoporosis and macular degneration.
- Cecelia has questions concern the PH value in the Youngevity products.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.